Goo Bouncing Goo Bouncing

Is there a bug that doesn't let you go past level 5? Or are there just 5 levels?

Asides from that, pretty cool game I like it.

FancyReckless responds:

Did you beat level 5 and didn't get level 6 open? Could you pm me details on this bug please?

Math Balls Math Balls

Usually this kind of math games are pretty bad, but this one is nicely made.

Also, my math is terrible.

Absolute Zero (Concept Build) Absolute Zero (Concept Build)

This is very nice.

I think that the energy bars and the damage numbers on the enemies take away from the atmosphere of the game, but that might just be me.

I look forward to the final product.

Volcano Volcano

Reminds me of Sokoban, only much better.

Bubble Pop Bubble Pop

Have you considered integrating integrating Newgrounds scoreboard API? I little competition can make a game that much better.

DarkArcherZxZ responds:

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely add it in the future. for now i will be adding some more features and balancing the game to make it more fun. Thank you for your review :)

Super Duck Jump Man Super Duck Jump Man

This is very nice. The music loop is so short, yet I could listen to it for hours :P

Hurry Up And Stop Hurry Up And Stop

Getting on top of the platform after the spikes in the second level is a bit difficult.

TheTrueHat responds:

Great, it's supposed to be hard! I hope you liked it!

Lost Pause: The Second Cumming! Lost Pause: The Second Cumming!

"There he is, fuck him up!"

Plot of every JRPG.

Asides from that, pretty dull :P

Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo! Super Donuts Kickstarter Demo!

Great work, the only things that look a bit rough at the fonts and the splash screen. But since it's a demo I am guessing you will improve those. I got nothing on the game itself, it looks and plays nicely.

Neko-Nicku responds:

Thanks! Yeah most things including the presentation are going to be improved on :) thanks a lot for playing! Check out the kickstarter for some more info on what to expect from the full game!

Santa Clone Santa Clone

Great game! Tight controls and excellent presentation.